Lathe chuck runout
How to properly measure the runout of a self centering lathe chuck? What should you pay a special attention to?
Here is your step by step guide!
If you enjoyed this video, please hit the like button and subscribe to our channel.
In this video we present BISON 3865:
- This precision chuck, with increased gripping accuracy, is made for universal use, but particularly advantageous for grinding machines, indexing heads and lathes
- Mounted on the machine tool spindle from the back of the chuck by using an adapter plate
- Steel body material provides higher rigidity and wear resistance, enabling the chuck to withstand higher machining forces
- Hardened and ground working surfaces prolong life while ensuring continuous accuracy and repeatability
- Balanced scroll plate allows higher rotation speeds without excess vibration
- Repeatability: 0,015 mm
- Superior accuracy: small screws on the outside enable the chuck to be adjusted to position with nearly zero run-out (adjusting accuracy within 0,005 mm)
- The clamped workpiece is adjusted to the required concentricity by means of 4 (8 for sizes 400 mm, 500 mm, 630 mm) radially arranged adjusting screws
To learn more about our clamping solutions, please:
email us: email@example.com
call us +48 85 732 33 79
Our experts will be pleased to answer any questions concerning our products or specific clamping solutions.