2. The administrator of personal data (ADO) is BISON S.A. with its registered office in Białystok (15-569) ul. Myśliwska 13, Poland. 3. ADO allows you to contact us by email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +48 85 741 64 20, by post: ul. Myśliwska 13, 15-569 Białystok, Poland.
4. The collection and processing of your personal data takes place for the following purposes:
a) In order to present our commercial offer based on the consent received (legal basis: Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section a RODO),
b) In order to implement and process the contract for the sale of ADO goods or services on the basis of acceptance of the ADO offer (legal basis: Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section b RODO),
c) For archival (evidentiary) purposes to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts and for the purposes of possibly establishing an investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section f.)
5. Providing data is voluntary or necessary to achieve the purposes listed in section 3. If you do not provide data, we will not be able to enter into and complete the sales or other activities listed in section 3.
6. The processing of personal data includes the following categories of your data; basic identification and contact details; electronic identification and contact details; demographic data, such as zip code, preferences and interests, the industry in which you operate (in the case of an entrepreneur’s employee), other information relevant to customer reviews and/or the adjustment of our offer.
7. We may share your personal data to persons authorized by ADO, service providers to ADO, including technical and organizational services, electronic mail services, to our subcontractors to whom ADO commissions part of the services provided under the contract, as well as other entities/persons/authorities to the extent and under the rules of law.
8. ADO will not transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization.
9. Personal data storage duration:
a) Personal data collected in connection with the sale of products and services will be kept until the end of the claims period stated in the terms and conditions.
b) We store your basic contact details for direct marketing of our products and services until you object to the processing for this purposes, withdraw your consent or we determine that the data is no longer accurate.
10. You have the right to access your data and correct it, delete it or limit its use, as well as the right to object, request to stop the processing of your data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you feel that ADO has violated the provisions of the protection of personal data.
11. We provide protection for the data we collect. In order to protect the information collected online from unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and organizational procedures.